Can you convert a gun which has short TEAGUE flush chokes to take long TEAGUE flush chokes?

Yes in most cases we can but we do need to measure bore sizes to confirm this.

Ask a question   


How can we assist you?

If you have any questions or require some assistance, please get in touch

* Required Fields