I would like to have my gun multi-choked, what is the process?
- Contact us by phone to book your gun in. Our lead times can vary throughout the year, but we aim turn around your gun within two weeks.
- Deliver your gun to us. If you aren’t local to us we can arrange for a courier collection from a local registered firearms dealer.
- Assessment and Measuring. Upon receipt we measure the barrels to check that the wall thickness will allow us to multi-choke the gun. The measurements are then stored for the production of your chokes and for future reference.
- Multi-choking and choke manufacture. We then machine the thread precisely into your barrel, and manufacture bespoke chokes for your gun. Both are done to an exceptionally high standard of accuracy.
- Reproof. Your gun will be reproofed at the proof house to ensure the barrel is still safe – this is a legal requirement.
- Fit chokes and final finishing. This last stage ensures the chokes fit perfectly in your gun, and are flush with the muzzle.
- Delivery of your gun. You can either collect your gun from us, or we can arrange delivery to yourself or a local registered firearms dealer.